ALL INSPECTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS – CONTACT THE AGENT FOR INSPECTION DETAILS
This wonderful residence offers a quality family lifestyle of approx 381m2 of home on 1,847m2 block. It sits in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood, where homes are tightly held.
Classic street appeal and an established garden complements an easy living interior, with a clever floor plan that shows careful consideration went into its design. The home offers generous spaces for family living and entertaining, while also offering individual getaway spaces. Importantly it provides the flexibility to accommodate changing family needs.
A fresh white colour scheme, with high raked ceilings and flowing natural light from the front to the back of the house really pull these central living zones together, with offerings of size and immediate access to the alfresco entertaining area that flows from the impressive kitchen. With a choice of three dedicated spaces to relax and enjoy with family and friends, you’ll never want for more.
• Purpose designed layout with family in mind, and recently fully re-painted.
• 5+ bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study, 3 cars – all neatly positioned on an elevated 1,847m2 block, featuring an amazing flat, and private backyard with great views across the valley and surrounding hills.
• The opportunity to house ‘the toys’ a caravan, trailer or a boat is satisfied with a large purpose-built undercover parking area off the house which also provides undercover area for a clothesline.
• 3 indoor living zones, and at least 3 purpose zones outdoors, so many choices!
• Impeccably manicured, low maintenance and drought tolerant gardens, complete with its own citrus orchard and veggie garden!
• An entertainer’s envy of a kitchen, indoors and out with a fully stainless-steel BBQ to complete this space.
• Airconditioning and ceiling fans for all year-round comfort and again with clever design the house has the ability to close of areas not in use to best maximise its comfort.
• Fully insulated ceiling.
The master bedroom is a separate, private retreat, with high raked ceilings, generous sized ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. The opportunity to separate from 3 of the other 4 bedrooms was also done at design.
The three other bedrooms are generously sized with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and new carpet.
The home also features a generous sized rumpus room downstairs with great access to the garden. Access to the 3 car lockup garage and workshop/man cave from this space also makes for ease of access either way! There is also generous dry space storage for camping gear, mower, tools etc.
The Gap State School, St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary School, Payne Road State School and the Gap State High School are all close by. In addition, two parks and playgrounds are situated across the road from this home. Situated only 10kms from the Brisbane CBD, the home is also close to public transport for an easy transit into the CBD.
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.