Welcome to 38 Arkin Street, a spacious, newly renovated, and very well-maintained home. This 2-story property sits high on a quiet street, with views to nearby Mt Cootha, Keperra bushland, and forestry. It is conveniently located near schools, public transport and shopping centres, making it an ideal home for a young family!
Beautifully restored internal timber stairs lead you to the 1st floor which features an open-plan lounge, dining, and a newly renovated kitchen. The open plan space is complemented by the warmth of polished timber floors, that provide a seamless connection to the large front veranda. The veranda is accessed via a wall of sliding glass doors and large windows, that showcase the natural surroundings. The verandah is nestled amidst the trees, and enjoys views of The Gap’s rolling hills. It is a perfect place for entertaining, relaxing, and for breakfast, with a front-seat view to the dawning day. Walk down the polished timber hallway to the 3 bedrooms, each boasting built-in wardrobes, and breezy windows. A newly renovated family bathroom completes the 1st floor offering.
• Spacious open-plan living,
• Newly polished timber floors,
• The newly renovated kitchen that is large and bright, with Caesarstone benchtops,
• A 19.5m2 veranda that provides a birds-eye view of the local flora and fauna, for you and your family to enjoy all that The Gap has to offer,
• The bright and airy newly renovated bathroom
• 3 Bright bedrooms all with built-ins,
• A large 16.5 m2 slate tiled entrance/entertaining room surrounded by 3 massive double windows
• A huge, recently renovated 35m2 rumpus room
• A separate area measuring 44m2, encompassing a double car garage, laundry, and more storage
• Clean, brightly lit storage under the stairs.
The ground floor provides the rare bonus of two spacious rooms, and a double lockup garage. The first room is a bright 16m2 entrance room with slate tile floors, and large windows. The second room is an enormous, renovated 35m2 space. The room will meet your needs for clean, bright, open space, and offers you the opportunity for further renovation. It is currently used as a guest room, study, and activity area.
38 Arkin Street is a 2-story property of solid construction. The main rooms have been recently renovated, and the property is very well maintained throughout. Nestled amidst the rolling hills and greenery of The Gap, including its own fruit trees and gardens, this beautiful family home is ready for you to move in.
Don’t miss out call Simon today – 0411 159 878
Arkin Street is located in the catchment areas of two great State schools; Hilder Road Primary and The Gap State High. Both schools are within walking distance; 800 meters to the Hilder Road State School, and 2.8 km to the High School. St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary is just 2.2 km away.
The 385 and 384 are both express buses to the CBD. There is a 385 bus every 10 minutes in peak hour, and you are a 15 to 30 minute ride away from the Brisbane CBD, as well as the Southbank cultural hub. There is a 380 bus stop just 800 metres away, and the 385 bus stop is 1.4kms away from Arkin Street.
The Gap Village Shopping Centre is 3.7kms away from Arkin Street. Coles, Aldi, Cafes, and many other shops and services can be found at the Gap Village.
At the Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre, nature lovers can enjoy a morning or afternoon tea amongst the tree tops.
Swimming, Walking, Running, Mountain Bikes, Dog Parks, Horse Riding, Golf.
• Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre is just a 3 km drive, or a 1.7 km walk from Arkin Street. Enjoy a meal, swim in the huge reservoir, hire a canoe on site, or bring your own paddle board. These are just a few of the many ways to enjoy Brisbane’s historic Enoggera Reservoir. There are Biking trails for both beginners and advanced riders. Alternately, walk or jog through native bushland along the 5km Araucaria Lake circuit.
• A 7-minute drive away are many Mount Cootha trails. The trails meander through the natural habitat, or enable you to climb to Mount Cootha’s lookout itself.
• A 12-minute drive away is Ironbark Gully in the Samford Conservation Park, that features stunning trails for hiking, jogging, trail bike and horse riding.
• The Wattle Creek Equestrian Centre is 3.5 km away.
• Within easy walking distance is the Wittonga Off-leash dog park, and the Wittonga BMX bike circuit.
• Enjoy Enoggera Creek’s many kilometres of walking trails and bikeways.
• The Ashgrove Golf Club is 3.7kms away.
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.