APOLOGIES OPEN HOME CANCELLED.
Resting pride of place atop a 658sqm allotment backing onto beautiful greenery and parkland, this character-rich 1920/30’s house is positioned in a premier street surrounded by multimillion-dollar homes.
Featuring an unassuming street presence, the home opens into a spacious two-storey design adorned with stunning character detail, expansive living spaces and private entertainer’s retreats. Taking in blissful tree-lined views, you will feel as though you’re a world away, all the while being only 7km from the CBD.
Beautifully presented and ready to live in with nothing do, there is also potential to enhance and add your own personal touch.
Filled with an array of lovingly maintained original features, the home includes:
• Quaint façade with a gabled roof, large picture window and a side entry verandah
• The original entryway has been enclosed into a light-filled sunroom with leafy views
• The formal lounge and dining rooms exude timeless appeal with ornate plaster ceilings, cornices, picture rails, polished timber floors and a warming fireplace
• Make your way into the kitchen and casual dining space equipped with timber benchtops, rows of cabinetry and a gas cooktop
• Flow with ease out to the rear entertainer’s deck delighting in elevated outlooks across the tranquil greenery
• Three upstairs bedrooms all feature natural light, air-conditioning and built-in robes
• The master suite includes a charming bay window taking in scenic views, ornate ceilings and a private ensuite
• A family bathroom and a home office with built-in shelves, storage and casement windows finalises the upper floor
• A spacious fourth bedroom and third bathroom are positioned on the lower level
• Children and teenagers can relax in the adjoining family room, which opens out to the undercover entertaining area and sunlit patio
• Capturing sensational vistas over Sunset Park and featuring ample room for a pool, residents and guests will love this private alfresco retreat
• Lovingly presented home with fresh interior paint and new carpet
Positioned in a premier pocket of Ashgrove, surrounded by spectacular high-end homes and scenic parkland, residents will enjoy a relaxed lifestyle only 7km from the CBD. Offering easy access to some of the best state schools in the state and Brisbane’s most elite private schools, this residence is only minutes from Ashgrove State School, The Gap State High School, Mater Dei, Marist and Mt St Michael’s. Serviced by public transport and only 5 minutes from Ashgrove Marketplace, this idyllic lifestyle is truly unique.
Going to Auction on Saturday, 2 October at 10.00 am onsite, unless sold prior.
Please contact Rovina Lawrence today on 0405 484 225 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide is unable to be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.