The original 44 Beth Eden is what could only be described as a masterpiece in blend from the traditional to the now! This home offers all there is in luxury and sophisticated prestige…
Entering the home on the ground floor, you’ll make your way to the 1st floor; the anticipation will not disappoint! The focal point of this level is of course the kitchen! It’s design, the latest on trend and unsurpassed finishes, certainly compliment the latest in Smeg products that complete this space.
From any point on this floor, your eye will pan the entire space, seamlessly integrating the lawned patio alfresco as another room while overlooking the landscaped gardens! The additional office/study with French doors also opening to the patio and with built in study table, complete the offering on this level along with a separate power room. The open plan design of this level leaves the configuration possibilities to your imagination.
Features of the home include:
• Smeg kitchen appliances including an integrated dishwasher and glass microwave
• Quantum Quartz Concrete Matte Stone Benchtop with 40mm front edge with Polytec Prime Oak Woodmatt Cabinetry
• Mouth Blown Glass Pendant by Mark Douglas (Made in Mebourne)
• Designer – Garath Ashton tapware and bathroom accessories
• Double & full-sized freestanding bath
• Purpose built office/study
• 4 Generously sized bedrooms with custom built walk in robes
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Generously sized 2 car garage with great storage options
• Smart Home Automation System- World’s best brand ABB free@home complete with wifi, fully integrated security cameras, security system with tamper proof numercal pad, video intercom, and lights control, Aircondition Control, and Alexa features
• LED sky lights
• Vacumaid ducted vacuuming system
• Polytec Prime Oak Woodmatt fixed large desk with drawers in the study
• Reverse Cycle Inverter Central air-conditioning throughout with zone control
• High ceilings throughout
• NBN ready
• Built-in or Walk-in robing in every bedroom
• LED strip lighting in the kitchen and bathroom cabinets
• Rocky Point carpet with 10mm thick underlay
• Coloured and sealed garage floor and driveway
• Fully landscaped garden
• Fabulous Ashgrove position, private north facing
• Located within Kelvin Grove College catchment
*The photos depict the display of Town House 1 followed by Townhouse 4.
This proud, contemporary blend continues the theme of high ceilings and wide hallways on the 2nd level. The 4 bedrooms all on 1 level with the master supported by floor to ceiling mirrored, full wall length robes and a double ensuite. The master bedroom in this home offers original ‘French doors’ that lead to its own patio deck overlooking the gardens, a beautiful space not typically of a ‘newbuild’ town-home. The remaining 3 bedrooms are all supported with ample storage and a large main bathroom.
Your inspection of this magnificent home is invited…