This single level brick home in a quiet and leafy pocket of The Gap is being offered to the market for the first time in 32 years. Built in 1978, it has been well maintained and lovingly cared for over the years and is ready for the next family to call it home.
Brimming with potential, this solid single level home is a faultless entry into the thriving Gap market. Anyone familiar with this pocket of The Gap will know its enduring appeal, combined with an exciting opportunity to update and value add, this property certainly delivers!
• Solid lowset brick and tile construction
• Combined lounge and dining
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Generous undercover alfresco with BBQ area
• 3 bedrooms, master with BIR and ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate bathtub
• Air-conditioning to the main living area and master bedroom
• Ample storage throughout
• Fenced grassed 552m2 block
• Fantastic location with scope to update
You are nearby to The Gap State School, St Peters Chanel Primary School, The Gap Village Shopping Centre, bikeways and walking tracks – this home has everything you could want and more.
Whether its entry level or downsizing your looking for, this home hosts a great opportunity of lifestyle and privacy on a large 552m2 block in a highly convenient location and your personal inspection will not disappoint!