PLEASE BE ADVISED THE NEW REIQ COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ARE A MAXIMUM OF 10 PERSONS INDOORS AT ANY GIVEN TIME DURING AN OPEN HOME INSPECTION.
Brimming with potential, this solid single level home is a faultless entry into the thriving Gap market. With great bones for transformation and lovingly cared for over the years, it’s as neat as a pin. Anyone familiar with this pocket of The Gap will know its enduring appeal and combined with an exciting opportunity to update and add strong value, this property will certainly deliver!
• Solid lowset brick and tile construction
• Combined living and dining
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Purpose built ‘Granny Flat’
• 2+ bedrooms, with BIR and ceiling fans
• 1 Car accommodation with automatic door
• Main bathroom with a unique separation style
• Air-conditioning to specific area’s
• Ample storage throughout
• Fenced, grassed 546m2 block
• Security screens and doors throughout
• 2000lt water tank to the gardens
You are nearby to Payne Road state school, The Gap State High School, The Gap Village Shopping Centre & bikeways, and walking tracks are just a short walk away – this home has everything you could want and more.
Whether its entry level or downsizing your looking for, this home hosts a great opportunity of lifestyle and privacy in a highly convenient location and your personal inspection will not disappoint!
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.